April 2013 1
Today the organic farming industry is booming. They are now offering such products as organic cereal, which is not only tasty but it’s also healthy. This is why health afficianados and weight watchers alike enjoy eating it. Today it is easy to buy organic cereal regardless of where you live or where you shop.
There are a lot of great, healthy points to mention about organic cereal, including:
1. Some of this is gluten free cereal while others is whole grain cereal
2. This is a high fiber cereal bringing with it all of the great benefits that high fiber foods bring with them
3. There’s minimal processing
4. There’s no refined sugar
5. Some of the ingredients that you’ll find in this type of cereal include whole grains such as wheat, corn, rice and soy, sometimes raisins, strawberries and raspberries are also added
6. There’s lots of great grains in here that will help to reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity and even some types of cancer
Organic cereal is great for customers who need to address specific health concerns. Some of the people who enjoy eating this healthy cereal are those who have heart issues, need more energy or are on a weight management plan. While it used to be that these people would need to sacrifice taste in order to eat healthy cereal each morning, this is no longer the case.
Today it’s actually relatively easy to purchase this type of cereal too. This is thanks to the fact that organic products are now available in nearly 20,000 natural food stores and nearly 3 of 4 conventional grocery stores. So, regardless of who you are or what your health may be like, you should give this cereal a try. More than likely you’ll be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed with it one bit.
Top Green Tea Diet
What do packaging products need to accomplish these days? It’s not enough to simply keep the product itself safe. A good package needs to be environmentally friendly, communicative to customers and easily disposable all in one go. Today’s world is more active than ever, with millions of products constantly moving back and forth between billions [...]
Peanuts are just about the most popular nut worldwide, and certainly the most popular nut in America. Fully 90% of homes in the United States are eating peanut butter, and peanuts and peanut butter make up 67% of all the nut consumption in America. America’s peanut trees are feeding the world, with peanut farms exporting [...]
Wondering about the health benefits of seeds and nuts? From white chia seeds to the macadamia nut, seeds and nuts can be powerhouses of nutrition. A Spanish study that following almost 9,000 people found that those eating nuts at least twice a week were 31% less likely to put on weight. Harvard research says that [...]
Health and Fitness
- Well: War Wounds That Time Alone Can’t Heal
Moral injury resembles post-traumatic stress disorder with an added burden of guilt, and requires different treatment. [...]
- Well: Direct-to-Consumer Lab Tests, No Doctor Visit Required
Firms promise to help consumers spot metabolic red flags. Critics say the services persuade healthy people to seek unneeded treatment. [...]
- Well: A Doctor on Schedule, Rarely on Time
Everyone can tell when I’m behind. Every visit is pared to essentials. Paperwork is postponed, chatting minimized. [...]
- Well: Early Puberty in Girls Raises the Risk of Depression
Those who developed breasts younger than their peers had a higher risk of depression, a new study found. [...]
- Well: Think Like a Doctor: The Tired Gardener Solved!
Readers solve the case of a previously healthy 67-year-old gardener who is too exhausted and feverish to garden. [...]