The wedding was one for the books. With the rehearsal dinner held at a local upscale craft brewery, you knew that you were in for a spectacular weekend. The wedding couple are evidently big fans of craft beers and they wanted to make sure that they share their love with the wedding guests. With Co2 growlers specially prepared for the evening, personal servers were able to share the couples’ love of a tasty beverage.
The guests from the evening walked away with insulated growlers to take home with them. One token that serves as a way to make sure that they always remember this one special weekend.
The Best Beer Growlers Help Craft Beer Lovers Share Their Favorite Brews
Whether you are looking for beer gifts for members of your wedding party or you are in search of a a set of great mugs for your own home, there are a growing number of options available. From online stores to craft breweries themselves, there are many locations that offer personalized growlers and other products. How often do you enjoy a cold brew with your family and friends? Even if you are not someone who can afford your own specially prepared Co2 growler for a wedding rehearsal, there are still many ways you can make sure that you include local craft beers into your special, and even everyday, events.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the craft beer industry and the growing impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 85% of all beer in the U.S. in 2015 was domestically produced.
- 43% of legal drinkers prefer beer over wine and spirits, according to a 2016 Gallup poll.
- 14% of Americans indicate that they drink beer once a week.
- Totaling 4,269 breweries, the most at any time in American history, in 2015 the number of operating breweries in the U.S. increased 15%.
- How do I know when to call a personal injury lawyer?
- $23.5 billion is the values of the U.S. craft beer market.
Personalized beer kegs and other craft beer accessories help breweries brand themselves and they also provide a way to make your special event more memorable. Even if you are not planning a special event, you certainly realize the value of visiting your favorite brewery when it come time to gather after work or on the weekend with family and friends.