Similar to an ice maker or a coffee maker that is plumbed into the main water system, a bottleless water cooler service can help you make sure that you are offering your staff the a way to stay both healthy and comfortable. In fact, with the latest water filtration systems the water that is available to your workers will not only be cold, but also great tasting.
As more and more companies move away from refrigerators full of bottled water, bottleless water cooler services continue to grow in popularity. With the use of commercial water dispensers companies can eliminate plastic waste and provide a constant source of water. Many people are looking for a way to move away from drinking soda and other caffeinated offerings. Instead, there are a number of companies who want to make sure that they offer bottleless water cooler service, sometimes on every floor of the building.
Finding the Best Water Can Help You Drink More the Daily Recommended Amount
In America, many of us are able to get a clean glass of water any time that we want. In other parts of the country, however, this is not always the case. And while it may seem like a big decision between offering a refrigerator full of water bottles and a bottleless water cooler service, the real issue in many parts of the country is finding any kind of clean drinking water.
Consider these facts and figures about the importance of safe drinking water around the world:
- The average family in America uses more than 300 gallons of water every day at home.
- Drinking 17 ounces of water two hours before working out is the best plan for anyone planning to exercise.
- As many as one in every eight people in the world does not have access to clean water.
- Hydration is so important that a human can only last three or four days without fresh water.
- 80% of the country has hard water, a fact that means that many people use water softeners in their homes for dishes and laundry.
- Just one family of four uses 400 gallons of water every single day.
Water is an important part of a healthy life style. Making sure that you keep your staff hydrated is one very good reason to make sure that you have a filtered water system in your office.